Tuesday, May 8, 2012

YOU PHAT KID

Aloha my sistahs! It's been a long time since we've spotlighted any of our sisters. So don't worry! The postings will become more regular. At least that's what I'm hoping.. Well summer is quickly approaching & everyone is getting into their "Healthy" mode of thinking. Working on getting their body right. In order to rock their hot outfits & wow some people. I've been having discussions with different sisters of ours about this topic. And something that I've thought about really seriously & hope each of you always remember is the following.

Feed your mind & spirit & your body will follow.. Meaning it's nice to get healthy to look great. But if you don't get to the core of why you may be overweight. Your efforts in losing weight & keeping the weight off will only be temporary. That's why I feel you have to get to the heart of the matter & fix inside yourselves before you can improve your outward appearance.

Meaning feeding your thoughts with "Yes I'm beautiful!" "Yes I'm worthy of constant happiness not just spurts of it!" "Yes I'm doing this because I want too!" Not because you have to prove your not a overweight beast or to catch that guys eye to date. Beauty Is What Beauty Does. So if your shallow on the inside your outward appearance will follow. But if your true to your pure God given beauty within, you will shine no matter what size waist line or pounds off of a weight scale..It's about getting healthy for YOU!! no one else.. With that said here's our motivational tape & enjoy your journey to becoming your strongest,best most beautiful self. I love each and everyone of you! Keep on keeping on my sistahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment